Your Tour Host/Driver will be your guide for the day
Meet and Greet your Costless Tours Saint Lucian Tour Host Andre. Andre is an experienced hospitality professional of over 35 years. He is a knowledgeable and friendly Saint Lucian Tour Guide and Driver.
Andre will meet you at your resort or at the cruise port in Castries. You will receive specific instructions on your meeting point in your confirmation email.
USD $45 Per Person (Four or more persons)
– We also cater for large groups
– Children below twelve years of age pay a lower rate, please indicate how many children in your group when making your reservation.
Our tour includes entrance fees to sites, eats, drinks and other refreshments.
North of St. Lucia Tour
Tour Information & Schedule
Tour Duration: 4 hours
- • 4-hour North Island tour
- • 2- hours’ drive along the scenic drive in the north of St. Lucia
- • Enjoy different vantage points of the of the city and Rodney Bay
- • 2 hours on the beach of pigeon island national park and fort Rodney museum
- • Panoramic view from the very top of Fort Rodney
- • Included entrance fee to for Fort Rodney and Pigeon Island National Park
For cruise ship guests will be picked up at 8:15 am.
Hotel guests will be picked up between 9:00 and 10:00 am.
There will be a cooler filled with refreshments for the enjoyment of guests on the tour. Our refreshment list includes spring bottled water, and Sodas and others.
This tour takes you through some of St Lucia’s very own small villages. There will be unlimited opportunity for photos along the way, whether it coming from the North or South, You will end up in Rodney Bay Village, the Entertainment Capital of St Lucia, and all the way to Pigeon Island.
What you will see
Capital Tour: The Historical City of Castries Saint Lucia’s Capital
Historical Sites at Morne Fortune
Government House at Morne Fortune above the Capital of Castries
Drive through Sir Arthur Lewis Community College
Pigeon Island Beach and Fort Rodney
Duty Free Shopping Anyone? La Place Carenage
758 450-3416 / 458-4293
North of the Island