Located in the mountainside of Moule-à-Chique, a neighbourhood of Vieux Fort, this contemporary villa with rustic appeal, is very private with incredible vistas.
The property offers amazing uninterupted views of the Caribbean Sea, the famous Saint Lucia Pitons in the distant Soufriere, and part views of the town of Vieux Fort. In the nearby town of Vieux Fort, you can expect a laid-back, countryside atmosphere, that is far removed from the tourist scene and immersed in the local flavours. Here you’ll get the possibility to experience Saint Lucia as a local, not as a tourist.
International travelers will land at Hewanorra International Airport, in St Lucia. Hewanorra is located in the town of Vieux Fort and only a short drive to the Villa.
What to expect
Crazy sunsets every evening, enjoyed from the outdoor lounge on the oversized deck, the pool or through the sliding door façade. Revel in the seclusion and the serenity of the mountainside without sacrificing the proximity of the services since the city centre is only 5 minutes away! Villa Pierre is a little bit off the beaten track, but that’s largely the appeal!
Featuring air-conditioned accommodation with a terrace, guests are welcome to go for a swim in the outdoor pool.
The villa features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, and a bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. A car rental service is available at Villa Pierre.
This lifestyle wouldn’t be complete without all the comforts of home! It all starts with a French-bistro kitchen, fully equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, quartz countertops and 6-burner gas stove. Attached to the main house is an air conditioned bedroom with two queen size beds, private en-suite bath and walk-in closet. Adjoining the main house, fully detached and poolside, is the romantic and picturesque Caribbean-style honeymoon suite, a rustic air conditioned room with a king size bed and en-suite bath.
Vieux Fort is the second hub in importance on the island. The town has on offer all the general services you would expect including supermarkets, ATMs, liquor stores, eateries and much more.
Within a 15-mile radius of the villa, you will find: rain forests, waterfalls, hiking, horseback gallops on the beach, natural sulphur springs, and more. After your adventure-filled days, you’ll love returning to the peacefulness and privacy of the villa. The South is a well-kept secret but now with Villa Pierre, you can explore it with all the comforts of home.
Villa Pierre is situated on a headland that cuts into the Caribbean Sea to the West, and the Atlantic Ocean to the East. You can choose which ocean to visit just by turning left or right at the nearby roundabout…
Five minutes away is one of Saint Lucia’s longest and most unspoilt beaches: Anse de Sable (meaning “Sandy Beach”). A top spot in the Caribbean for windsurfers and kiteboarders.
The beautiful beach of Laborie is a hidden gem and unknown to most tourists. It lies 15 minutes away from the villa, in the colourful and authentic fishing village of Laborie.
The below services are optional and not included in the rental fee.
Let our 5-Star Chef be the star of your palate and embark on this fabulous culinary experience. You will be treated to a delicious four-course dinner in the privacy of the villa. The only other guests present will be the gorgeous sunset and the view.
Our in-villa Cook Alina will be happy to prepare for you local favourites and typical Creole dishes for breakfast and/or lunch. Get some tips on how to cook local delicacies and bring back delicious Creole recipes!
Gratify your body with the healing touch of our expert massage therapist. Massage treatments are given individually or simultaneously (as a couple) on the ample deck, alongside the ocean views and the soft breeze.
Other things to note
- Free Concierge and maid service every other day.
- Fully equipped with beach chairs, a beach portable table, beach towels and cooler with ice pack.
- Dishwashing machine. Large laundry washing machine & dryer. Coffee machine. Toaster oven. Self-serve cold draft beer on tap.
- Free high speed WiFi Internet. Digital cable TV with +100 channels, LED lighting throughout, dual 220 and 110 electric outlets, 2 hair-dryers, 2-car parking area
Renting a 4 wheel-drive vehicle is recommended.
- Open plan dining & living quarters
- Gourmet Kitchen with quartz countertops and 6-burner gas stove
Detached Honeymoon Suite
- Air-conditioned king size bedroom
- Private en suite with rain shower head & double sink vanity
- Deluxe Cotton Mosquito Net and in-bed fan
- High Speed WIFI Internet
Queen Bedroom (in main house)
- Air-conditioned bedroom with 2 queen size beds
- Mosquito net over each bed
- Private en suite with glass-enclosed shower & double sink vanity
- Walk-in closet
- 14 ft X 8 ft X 4 ft depth with a tanning ledge
- A/C in all bedrooms
Internet & Wifi
- Villa Pierre is connected to free high speed WiFi Internet.
- 40″ Flat Screen Smart HDTV with 100+ digital channels
For your Comfort
- Bosch stainless steel dishwashing machine
- Large load-size washing machine and tumble dryer
- Cold Draft Beer Tap-Dispenser
- Large 6-Slice Toaster Oven
- LED lighting throughout
- Dual 220 and 110 electric outlets
- Security Camera System / Safe
- 2-Car Parking
- Villa Manager 24/7
- Maid service every other day
- Local Cell Phone & High Speed Wifi Internet
- DVD player / Bluetooth
- Two (2) Hair dryers
- Beach table & chairs & towels
- Picnic cooler and ice packs
+1 758 726 0436
Moule a Chique, Vieux-Fort