St. Remy Plantation is a unique vacation spot nestled in the lush, green hills above the historic town of Soufriere. This restored colonial plantation house is ideal for honeymooners, nature-lovers and the world-weary traveller seeking to unwind. Bird-watchers will also be delighted to see countless species of birds in St. Remy’s tropical gardens.
At St. Remy Plantation, your every whim will be catered to; a full staff is at your disposal. From airport transfers to rum punches by the pool – you will be pampered
Sit back and relax and enjoy a taste of old plantation life at St. Remy.
What we can offer you
- House sits on 27-acre plantation surrounded by beautiful gardens
- A wrap-around veranda with stunning panoramic views
- Two bedrooms with double beds ideal for couples
- A third bedroom with twin beds
- A cottage just steps away from the main house with a double room
- Full-time housekeeper, gardener and driver at your disposal
- A full-sized swimming pool with gazebo
- TV/DVD player and video library available upon request
- Small library of books for your reading pleasure
- Bed linens, towels, maid and laundry service included