Personal Guided & Hosted, Combination Motor/Walking/Water Taxi Tour With Scheduled Meal & Activities (Min.10 Adult/22 Max. Group)
What You Will Need To Bring With You
Don’t forget to bring with you your swimsuits & towels, camera/video, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, walking & water Shoes, snorkel gear (if you want to snorkel)
This special tour of St Lucia will last for approximately 6 – 7 hours, during which you will be treated with plenty of fresh sweet bananas, fresh-baked Creole bread, coconut cakes, Johnny Cakes, fish cakes, and various other St. Lucian delights. You will also be provided with water, beers, assorted sodas, rum punch, and other refreshments will be available for your convenience.
There will be ample opportunity to swim, snorkel, and to enjoy the sun. To wrap up the tour you will be delighted to experience a quality buffet in a totally serene setting, before continuing an remarkable coastal tour as you are Water-Taxied portside to your ship.
- An introductory tour of Castries, Capital of St. Lucia
- Derek Walcott Square
- St. Lucia War Memorial
- The 400 year old Samaan Tree
- Overlook Stop at Morne Fortune (Northern St. Lucia)
- The Government House
- Marigot Bay
- Tour the largest banana plantation in St. Lucia
- Walking Stops at both Canaries and Anse La Raye
- Discover one of St. Lucia’s first settlements, old French town Soufriere
- Stop at the “Cold Falls” for a refreshing and soothing swim
- The botanical Gardens at Toraille
- Marvel at the sulphur springs, the world’s only drive-thru/walk thru active volcano,
- Take pictures of the breath taking Pitons – the most identifiable landmark throughout the whole of the Caribbean
- Enjoy more refreshing swimming (and snorkelling if you desire) in the clear blue Caribbean Sea.
- Enjoy a specially prepared lavish Creole buffet luncheon
- Continue your tour along our captivating coastline, and experience the astonishing bat caves and much more.
- Your tour concludes as your Water Taxi delivers you safely portside to your ship, where you can take time to reflect on a truly magical day.
What Can You Expect
Imagine an action packed day in paradise, which is both safe and fun, and is presented by friendly local tour guides from Real St.Lucia Tours. This is not just another average tour sitting on a bus. Our tour guides are passionate about their work and they will literally be your best friends for your visit.
You will also be experiencing the very finest sight seeing attractions that St.Lucia has to offer. These local attractions are without doubt some of the very finest destinations world wide, and they are all located in beautiful island of St. Lucia. We will treat you in style and you once you get a taste of what we have to offer, you will not want to leave!